Your Doctor. Your Way.
Join the growing tide of doctors and patients who have returned to a simple, transparent, and direct doctor-patient relationship.
For a flat monthly fee, receive ongoing worry-free access to your doctor:
- Direct Access Line 7 Days a Week
- Unlimited Text, Phone, and Video Calls
- In-person House Calls or Office Visits (in San Antonio)
- Savings in Time, Gas and Frustration of Fragmented Care
- Savings in Child Care Arrangements
- COVID-Safe Care without Waiting Room Exposure
- Work Excuses, Releases, Remote Work and other Forms
- Prescribing, Refilling and Monitoring of Medications
- Ordering and Review of Labs and Other Studies
- On-the-Spot Advice When You Need It
- Free Subsidized COVID Testing
- Ages 50 and above $99
- Ages 30-49 $79
Ask about our Additional Savings Options:
- Additional Household Member
- Employer Group Discounts
- Affordable Lab Testing for those Paying Out-Of-Pocket
New Patient Special
Enrollment fee of $149 waived for new patients.
Sign up today before our panel is full.
An active credit card must be on file before your first consultation and be kept active for ongoing subscription. After the free enrollment period, if a lapse occurs in subscription payments an enrollment fee may apply to re-enroll.
Any procedures or additional services agreed to beyond the subscription package will be charged at the time of care.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by signing our Cancellation Form. Your subscription and your doctor-patient relation will terminate 30 days from receipt of your cancellation request. Any remaining days of your billing cycle will be prorated for your last payment. Subscription fees are standard regardless of services used or not used. All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of the date of your cancellation within your billing cycle.
Emergency conditions must be evaluated and treated by an emergency department. Conditions that require physical examination require an in-person visit by the doctor or by an urgent care facility depending on severity and urgency. Patients must reside in Texas to receive telemedicine care. Patients that live outside of our house call coverage area will need to see their local provider when in-person visits are needed.
Please review your new patient registration documents in detail for additional practice and policy information.